THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dear President Wall, Good to Talk to Mom

Sent Date: Monday, December 30, 2013

Author: Andrews, Zachary Jacob

President,

How are you? Good I hope. I am doing really well. I have my challenges but that is why I can appreciate the good. Christmas was awesome it was very therapeutical (it says I spelled that wrong but I don't think I did) to be able to talk to my Mother. Lots of very difficult things have happened since I left. I have never experienced such difficult things before, and the worst part is that I can only read, read what they have to say; And in return I can write them an poorly worded, poorly punctuated E-MAIL back. Anyway I know that the Lord is doing more for my family than I ever could, and for that I am eternally grateful...as is the way it always has been and always will be.

Life in Algiers is great. People are awesome, busy but awesome. The Elders that I am around are great, they all have their talents and area all good at what they do (Oh the sisters too) I believe that I can learn something from everyone. District unity is good, sometime I can tell that Elder Mastache feels like he is herding cats, but he does it remarkable well. Elder Vaughn and I are good. I think that the "trunkiness"(that one definitely is spelled wrong) has become a problem. I have faith in him and believe that we can change. I just continually try to get him out of the apartment, one because that is way more fun and two too keep working, always working.


I am really curious what is going to happen this transfer?


Thanks for all you do. Love y'all,

Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment