THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, December 2, 2013

Dear President Wall, Unity Strained

Sent Date: Monday, December 2, 2013

Author: Andrews, Zachary Jacob

President,

This week has been great, despite the fact that I think our companionship unity is becoming strained. Just with the assumption that he has, that I am never right, or that I never have a good idea on what to do in the day to day stuff. It is not something that started this week, matter of fact it has been going on for a while, and I am now starting to lose my patience with it. I know I am new and still have a lot to learn, but I don't want to except that everything that I say is completely ludicrous and deserves to be gawked at. I am really struggling keeping myself positive, I am almost depressed about it because I have tried many different things to no avail. That said I still slap a smile on my face and muscle through. 

District Unity is good like always, I am really impressed with the growth that has happen to Elder Mastache and Elder Cisneros. I have been studying from the Book of Mormon everyday but really what struck me this week was what one of our investigators said, "I like this Church because it is so easy to find out if it is true or not. Just read this Book and pray about it and you will get your answer." Isn't that amazing!!! First off, can I get a PREPARED, and second how true that statement is. That is all it takes. Nothing more Nothing less. Just read pray and be willing to change. It was a good lesson. 

Okay well it is killing me... I really don't want to say anything about this but it has been bugging me for a while now. I would like to be transferred. I am sorry that I am saying this, it feels juvenile to say this but it has been something I have wanted to say for a while. My sentiments from last email still stand.(1 Nephi 3:7) Now you know my stance and I will say nothing more about it.


Thank you so much for all you do. I really appreciate it. My prayers are with you.

Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment