THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, January 12, 2015

Sugehey's Baptism!

 
Sujey got baptized on Saturday. So we went to Morgan City on Friday it was super fun. Then we spent the night, but I am getting ahead of myself.
 
Monday we played soccer with a bunch of people it was super fun. Then Tuesday we had district meeting. Wednesday we had MLC(Mission Leadership Counsel) it was super fun.   We had Elder Bluth, the area seventy, come and talk to us. It was interesting and all really he talked about was a little change that we can do to improve as missionaries. I related it to "A matter of a Few Degrees". I really enjoyed MLC; I came into it with lots of different questions and it was so funny to see how precisely my questions were answered.
 
Then on Friday we had ZTM it was a good meeting in which we tried to involve as many people as possible. It was really a spiritual experience. My main goal in ZTM was to motivate people to look inward and try to see how they can improve.
 
Right after ZTM we had to go to Morgan City, as I said before, because Elder Walker had to interview Sujey  (PS her name is spelled Sugehey). She passed obviously. So awesome. It was really fun to be back in Morgan City, especially without the stress of anything. I really love those people and it was so fun to see all of them and to see that they are all doing well.
 
I am so grateful that I got to be a part of the process of Sugehey's baptisms. It is so wonderful to see her faith and her understanding of the Covenant that she has made. I know this Church is true and am really sad that I only have 5 months left. That is absolutely crazy to me. Church is true we need to hold onto what we know always.
 
Love y'all,
Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment