THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cousin Andrews

January 26, 2012

So this week I went to Laplace on exchanges, and I met Brother Andrews. Who is my dad's cousin. It was super fun to be around him; he pointed out our cleft chin. That was really fun and so was being in Laplace. There are some really cool missionaries there.
 
In our ward, in the next little bit, we will have 4 baptisms I am super excited for all those missionaries. My companion and I have been working hard mostly finding, trying to grow our area. Lots of knocking doors and looking through the area book. Life is good even though lots of people in the Zone are sick.  We are working through that. 
 
I didn't take any pictures of Brother Andrews.  I am feeling lots better still have a runny nose but that is cool.   Man! Jordyn Ardnt is coming home this week?!  That is crazy.  I have just started my D&C challenge which is I have 138 days left and so I am now reading a chapter of D&C everyday and will be finished by the time I will go home. I am on day two. I have any new stories but Elder Cook is coming on Saturday to talk to the mission. 
 
Other than that nothing but sunshine and rainbows!
Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment