THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Still Here, Getting Better

Mi Familia,
 
Hey I am still alive. The MTC is getting better but it is killing me because I feel like I have learned what I need and now they just need to throw me into the deep end and see what I can do. But I can't do that so I still study.
 
The other day I was watching Mormon messages and maybe it is my lack of media that I am exposed to but anyway, watch Earthly Father, Heavenly Father.  It's pretty cool.
 


I am learning tons and teaching tons.  I teach two lessons a day in Spanish and it is amazing.  It is way better teaching in TRC because you are teaching real members with real problems and lots of them really need help.  It is awesome to help them.
 
   
I am having lots of fun and really wishing I would have paid attention to Mom's English lessons because I don't know the different parts of a sentence and all that different stuff. I also really want to be out in the field. It is driving me crazy.
 
  
Dearelder.com please?
 
Anyway love all of you tons I'll see if I can get back on later but who knows.
 
Miss you,
Love you,
 
Elder Andrews
 
   
 
 
 
 
PS This Guy was sitting there on our Sunday walk to the temple telling us that we were bad and that we need to do more to spread the message of Jesus............yo no se.


No comments:

Post a Comment