THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 18, 2013

This week was great! We had interviews with President Wall.  He scared me to death by telling me that I will be training soon! He also asked me how my Spanish is.  I have had lots of people ask me the same question and this is my answer: MY Spanish is bad, but the Spanish that the LORD lets me borrow from Him everyday is actually really good. I say it like that not to prove to you that I am humble or anything like that.  I say that because God has made it painfully apparent that my Spanish is bad and that by myself I am in trouble but with Him, it is a breeze.
 
Anyway we have been teaching Jendric and he is progressing really well. Good guy, really good guy. Missions are crazy and Louisiana is crazy so my life is absolutely insane!!
 
So we (Algiers) have had a car for two weeks because one of the sisters in the area had to go home.  She was sick.  So we have a car and it is so nice but I miss biking.  It has really been nice this last little bit because the weather has been so bad.
 
So I am sorry these emails are just everywhere but I don't have a lot of time so this is what you get.
 
Love,
Elder Andrews
 
P.S. If you have question that I am not answering in my very well-thought out emails just ask....Love y'all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment