THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Friday, August 15, 2014

Foreign vs Domestic Missions (July 8)

You want to know what I think is the difference between domestic and foreign missions?  All missions are different. I know missions that are really good and missions that are really bad. I think all missions kind of go through stages.  Right now this mission is in a good stage we are all pretty obedient ant those of that aren't hide it. But there were years, like right before Katrina, that it was bad.  Really bad and again in the 90s really, really bad.  I have heard of other missions that are about the same. But as a rule, I think foreign missions are more obedient (less ways to be disobedient).  It being a new culture and all.



No comments:

Post a Comment