THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Allergic to Bees

This week was cool! We had an awesome FHE with all the Hispanics and it was such a success!! We had tons of people come and it was so great! I also learned that I am allergic to bees..... I got stung on the hand on Wednesday. Thursday I woke up and my hand was huge.... So I looked on the Internet to check out what I should do. It said that after 24 hour it is actually  a problem so I waited and it got worse and so I got some Benadryl and spent conference extremely tired. But this week was awesome! We had a lesson with a family that is really prepared and I am really excited to show them and everyone here the amazing messages that were shared in conference!!

Conference was amazing. The messages so inspired I had so many themes that came out to me. I would invite you to join me and review conference over and over again to see what things we missed. Something that I didn't do before my mission was review conference after conference weekend. I really enjoy the time in between conference that we have to review and see what we need to know for the next 6 months. One theme that I got was Follow the Prophet cause he is the Prophet. So let's read his words and follow them!

Love ya

Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment