THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Sunday, February 9, 2014

From President Wall

Really busy week...Help
Sent Date: Sunday, February 9, 2014
Hi all,
This has been a really packed and busy week. Lots of really good things going on, almost 24/7 since Tuesday. So, I didn't get my normal 12 to 14 hours to read your letters. Not to worry, I will read them this week (also a very busy week). So, if you can help me, please keep your letters short this week. Let me know that you are okay and any good news or requests for help.

I love you all and have really enjoyed my interviews that I have had so far. Looking forward to being in New Orleans this week. I'm serving with the best missionaries in the world. It is an honor to be your mission president.
Much Love
President Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment