THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, April 13, 2015

8 Weeks Left!

I am good! It is crazy that I only have 8 weeks left.  I am almost home.  It is crazy! Anyway I am kinda freaking out that I only have 8 weeks.  That is crazy. Then I will be home to go to Saint George with y'all and actually participate in these exciting stories that you send me each week. I am pretty excited, some days more than others but still. I will not let it become the senioritis that I had in high school but the feeling is still there.

My life is good.  Really boring and annoying but good none-the-less. The Zone is completely different because it has fewer people and way more space. So we are just trying to make it work.  I do have to say that it is WAY better like this. Fewer missionaries on top of each other pissing each other off.  I like it.  There are still some missionaries who don't work as hard as I know they can.  Nevertheless, I try to stand up for them.

Life is good, really good. This is the first Pday in a long time that I am not stressed or annoyed. So that's something. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment