THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dear President Wall, Broken Bike


Sent Date: Monday, August 12, 2013
Author: Andrews, Zachary Jacob



Hey President! 

This is my first P-day and I am really excited to be here. This week is has been a challenge, just getting used to life here, the heat for one thing, but all that is easy enough. I have just been frustrated with my bike; it is broken and my dad will hopefully send me a real mountain bike. He sent me here with a hybrid and it is awesome because it is really fast with minimal effort on my part; but I have popped two tires in the last four days so it is completely useless. So I will get that fixed pretty soon and have an alternative in the meantime so i'll be fine. My Trainer Elder Mellor is awesome and I am excited to learn all that he has to teach me. Thank you for all your help and I am so thrilled to be here and to be serving and teaching the people here. I am working on Spanish and can understand almost everything people say, it is when I have to respond that my inability shows. I am working on it and to the great amusement to the people in the branch I like to try and speak to them often. They think I am funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment