THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Norma

Todos Las Personas,


This week was awesome. Norma's baptism was a hit.  We were cracking jokes to her because the water was so hot. When she put her foot in it she yanked it back out, but she went in any way.  She was crying when she came up out of the water.  She was so excited to get the Holy Ghost.  I enjoyed it a ton and so did she. I am really excited to teach her the new member lessons.

We did a lot this week; it was crazy.  Everything is starting to click and Spanish isn't that hard.  I mean I am not really good at it but I can get my point across. The hardest part is the constant switching from English to Spanish.
 
My days now are so different but always lots of studing and lots of seeing less-actives (because there are so many).  My comp goes home next week, so he just wants to go home. Because he's leaving people always feed us for dinner and lunch.  Sometimes two and three appointments per meal.  I'm sick of eating.  I am a bit scared to get a new companion.

Love,
Elder Andrews





 
PS  This is in the MTC.  Doesn't it look like me?  I really like it.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment