THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dear President Wall, Fatih


Sent Date: Monday, September 30, 2013
Author: Andrews, Zachary Jacob



President,

This week has been interesting. In my studies especially. I have really been studying Faith, and I have just keep getting the felling that I am missing something. Like I am missing some key that would open a door to some further understanding. Now i say this because we know that faith is a principle of power which is the definition of Faith. That means faith is the power to act, and to know or faith manifest itself though actions and is a knowledge in "things which are not seen but are true" (Alma 32:21).... I'll keep searching and find it when I am not looking for it. As far as my Investigators need to be concerned. Faith is a belief that what they are feeling is the whole spirit testifying to them of truth. Maybe I have something to learn from that as well???

Thanks,

Elder Andrews
Weekly letter reminder
Is your testimony growing and are you becoming converted to the Lord?
Are you striving to be obedient?
Report on Companion Unity & District Unity
Report on Miracles/Tender Mercies
Report on Book of Mormon Study-what have you learned this week?
Are you teaching shorter lessons?
Are you studying and using the pamphlets?
Are you effectively using the Book of Mormon in your teaching?
Are your investigators reading the Book of Mormon/If needed are you reading it with them?

Your job is to invite others to come unto Christ, to bring them hope. You can do this in so very many ways, to so very many people. You all have the Spirit and it shines from you. So please tell me, what you are doing to give other people hope, every day.

 










 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment