THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Christmas Away

So awesome to see the family this week.  It really made Christmas feel like Christmas. The lack of snow is really weird for me.  Anyway life is good. This week was slow with the holidays, but also awesome. Church is true and Mom is right I really suck at writing these emails.  Missions are weird. Questions? Comment? Gossip? (That is what the Hispanics ask us all the time when we are about to leave) Let me know how you all are.  I am just the same, but this week I was sick. Random. Check.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment