THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, January 27, 2014

Pumped to Work

Author: Andrews, Zachary Jacob

President!
I am excited about this! Oh man I'm pumped! Elder Hale is awesome and has an energy to him.  We are going to do Work. And can I just tell you thank you for this opportunity that you have given me to push myself in this new way. I am scared, and that is awesome! I am not going to lie when I woke up this morning I immediately was thinking who we were going to see. Then I was reminded that it was P-day and Elder Hale and I really need food. Tonight then. We inherited some very hard situations. Like Josue is completely addicted to cocaine. He is the only investigator that we have. I really want to help him and his wife but he is not a citizen so we can't get him into rehab. So that leaves one thing: El Libro de Mormon! I know it will work but does he? Or his wife? Maybe not but that is my job. We are going to work really hard that I can promise. I can't promise results, I can't promise success, but we will work!!!!

Thanks for everything, Love ya,
Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment