THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, September 29, 2014

Fast and Testimony Meeting

This week was fast and testimony meeting.  We are in this tiny little branch and had a group of our investigators there. Which is so awesome. So one investigator stood up to go bear her testimony which is always terrifying especially cause this girl really likes to bash us when we say something she doesn't like so I am freaking out...anyway she got up there and bore her testimony about how much she is feeling the spirit the whole room was in tears.   Awesome. We are going to get her.
 
We have been working like madmen but the harder we work on people, the harder Satan works on them too. So lots of stuff has been going down. It is awesome. I really like my comp a ton.  He is fun and excited and ready to go. Very refreshing.

Love,
Elder Andrews

PS I only have like 9 months left...but who's counting.
 
MOM: You better not be counting.
 
ZACH:  No, it just hit me the other day and I started to freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment