THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tough Week, Big Win

Sent Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Author: Andrews, Zachary Jacob

So this week was Tough. like a ten, everything that could go wrong went wrong... from vomit to cancelations. It all started last Sunday where out and getting nothing and it was hard and I was just like we are going to win this week. Satan is going to try his hardest because we are on the point of doing great things and we have to win!! So I told my comp that we are going to win!! and trust me that Satan worked so freaking hard against us this week. We fought and we won!! Diana is set up for baptism... win We had an awesome family home evening with the Hispanics that was awesome and is starting to get our strong members doing the things that they need to do to grow their branch. I am not only here to convert them but to help them do missionary work too! And that is something that these members are ready for so I am trying my hardest to teach them how to be missionaries!!

Sent Date: Friday, October 3, 2014
Author: President Hansen
Fantastic news! Thank you for your faith and hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment