THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Greenie!

So I got a Greenie!! His name is Elder Peterson. He is from Spanish Fork, Utah!! He is a really cool guy. I am really excited to be his companion and to teach him all the fine points of missionary work.
 
So last Thursday we where going to see Richardo and I told Elder Peterson that he had to invite him to baptism. He said that he didn't know the baptismal invitation in Spanish and I said, "Well, we better learn it then!!" So he had the opportunity to ask Ricardo and he said yes! (sure it took a little bit of explaining from me....) It was awesome and Elder Peterson was a little bit giddy after.  It was funny.
 
So this branch is sucking everything they can our of me.  Take last Sunday for example: I translated, lead the music in Sacrament, taught Gospel Principles and taught Gospel Doctrine. It was awesome! I am just running so much I might go a little bit crazy! Nothing too bad but just a little bit. I am having tons of fun and we are working our brains out.

Love y'all

Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment