THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Member Involvment

Sent Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Author: Andrews, Zachary Jacob

President,
This week was good, as a Zone we have been trying to ask more members to come out with us. Elder Drollinger and I decided to set the example and so we have. We have been asking lots of people to come out with us. We have seen lots of success from that as far as building relations between the members and the investigators, and other less actives. The others missionaries have been asking people to come out with us. Awesome blessing are coming from it. So Angie is going to be baptized this week, we are super excited for her. Elder Yardley, well Klynt Yardley is going to come and visit for the baptism. We still need her to be interviewed I don't know if you have time in you scheduled for that but if not maybe one of the Assistance could.

I am excited for this new transfer and all the things that I can learn and for all the challenges that it will pose. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to improve I am working on being EXACTLY obedient. I know that there is blessing from it that is why we are working so hard to show our Zone the blessing.
Love ya,
Elder Andrews

Sent Date: Friday, December 19, 2014
Author: President Hansen
I love you for your diligence and obedience. Six member present lessons makes me so
happy. I know the Lord will bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment