THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, March 9, 2015

All Better, Thanks!

Weekly Letter - 09 Mar 2015
Sent Date:  Monday, March 9, 2015
Author:  Andrews, Zachary Jacob President,

I just want to start out by saying thanks for all that you did for me this week. I was really kinda having a hard time on Monday, when I sent that email. Then your call helped me to get over it and try my very best to do my duty as a missionary.

But this week I interviewed two people for Baptism. One of them we had to go to Baton Rouge to interview a Spanish guy, Elder Drollingers investigators, up there. He passed with flying colors. That was awesome the spirit was super strong and told me that he was ready as he does on all the people that i have interviewed... except one but I interviewed him again this week  and he passed! It was super amazing to see the difference in the spirit.

We have this Less active family that we have been working with this whole time I have been here and they are awesome, they have been coming back to church. They love us it is super fun. They have been doing all the right things. It just shows me the power of the Spirit cause we have showed up testified with the spirit and then the spirit works on them until they do the right thing. Elder Walker really likes them, he kinda taught them when he was here getting trained and for a while after that
The Zone is doing good a few minor problems but just enough to keep life interesting. Me and my companion are doing really well we work really well together. He is a good guy. He is kinda sick of the Drama in our ward, I mean he has been here for 7 transfers. Crazy. The Zone is awesome i love it!

Did you find out about the the whole Confirmation thing?

Thanks President!
Love,
Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment