THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, March 2, 2015

Awful!

Weekly Letter - 02 Mar 2015
Sent Date:  Monday, March 2, 2015
Author:  Andrews, Zachary Jacob President,

This week has been so hard. That is the thesis that I have, but despite the seemingly gloomy title I have learned lots of things and good things have happened.

I just wrote a big old letter, with this as my heading, describing the drama and the things that have gone on this week, but i realize that might not be the most constructive thing. President, I have no idea what i am doing. I wish that I did so that I could fix it but I don't know. I feel like this, in some way is my fault. This whole "situation". This is probably one of the last things that you want this email to say but sorry I'm an Andrews and we always tell the truth. And that is really where my frustration is, the lying that has been going on. I won't name names unless you ask me too, all week I have been thinking about one thing that Elder Kapishka said, and i will paraphrase, there has to be Honest in the mission for it to go forward. And it is true if someone is lying about their relationship with their companion or telling half truths to get something that they want, what good can we do. What can I do?

President I feel awful about this. AWFUL.

Despite all this everyone else is doing good, Elder Hilam really overcame his fear this week one will the contacting and working really hard then two with participating in Zone Pday, i am so happy for him. Elder Makin is a contacting monster. Really good at it. Everyone is still working out the kinks but for the most part people are doing really well. Elder Morrel and I went on an exchange this week and I was humbled by how awesome of a missionary he is. One thing that he does that i really liked is when we where going to a set appointment he would park down the street a ways so we would have to walk there and from that we got a lot of contacts. I really like that and Elder Walker and I have started doing that.

President I don't know a lot of things matter of fact i hardly know anything, but i do know that the church is true. I do know that Jesus is my Savior. AND THAT GIVES ME HOPE

Elder Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment