THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, March 9, 2015

This week...who cares my brother is going on HIS MISSION TO CHILE!!!!!

I just watched Nathan opening his call and I just cried like a little baby just then..... WOW that is amazing!!
 
Sorry I didn't mean to do that [not write for 3 weeks]. I am doing well.  We have spent a lot of time tracting and talking to people. It was so much fun.  The thing about tracting is that it sucks for the first 3 houses then it is super fun. We finally got in contact with a bunch of PI's; it was a super good week. We also had MLC and then ZTM after that and it was like my 7th ZTM. I really like my Zone they are the freaking best. But my life is good. I am learning so many things and guess what, when you are on the other side of the country my mom is still right about everything.  And I still think she is not until I'm proven wrong, every time.
 
I don't know what stories I have. I don't think I have any. But this week I interviewed two people for baptism. One of them we had to go to Baton Rouge to interview a Spanish guy up there. He passed with flying colors. That was awesome.  The spirit was super strong and told me that he was ready as he does on all the people that i have interviewed...except one.  But I interviewed him again this week  and he passed! It was super amazing to see the difference in the spirit. 

We have this less-active family that we have been working with the whole time I have been here and they are awesome.  They have been coming back to church. They love us and it is super fun. They have been doing all the right things. It just shows me the power of the spirit cause we have showed up testified with the spirit and then the spirit works on them until they do the right thing. 
 
I am comps with Elder Walker. Hale is in the district. I really like this President, he does a good job. Sometimes I don't get everything he does but I really like him and how he runs things.  He really does stuff well.  
 
We also did and instruction on Focus last Friday. I dipped into the knowledge of art that you gave me and had them look at a picture of Jesus, like the one on PMG, and then squint their eyes and ask them what they saw. They all said it was Jesus. It was cool.

Love y'all
Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment