THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, March 10, 2014

Exciting Week

Feb 24, 2013
 
This was an exciting week. We committed Jouse and Javier to be baptized!!! They both have more work to do, but I have confidence that they will be ready so that next month they will join the Church and become what our Father in Heaven wants them to be. This week was hard, probably the hardest week of my entire life, but it was worth it. This week we spent a lot of time in the slums. That is where a good amount of Hispanics live. Anyway life is good church is true, that much I know without an doubt. Gods loves us so much that it makes my head spin.
 
love,
 
Elder Andrews

PS  Yes I got the package thanks. And nothing much happened.  Just when people are drunk they are make bad choices, and it is so annoying.

PPS Yep I am great.   Just like always!  I am happy!  I am healthy!  I am broke because I bought some shirts on my mission card so now I am out of money for a few days.  So that just means that I have to eat rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment