THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, March 10, 2014

The Ts and Is and Teancum

This week was fun! It was also hard. It required for me to jump out of my comfort zone yet again. I am sorry if these email sound repetitive, they are, and sorry that is just what my life is. So my comp and I are still together but they took part of my area away. We still have the car but not actually enough miles to do anything with it except pick people up for Church.

Sorry you guys don't care about the t's and the i's

So this week I have been thinking a lot about Teancum and his two assassinations; how the first time he had this an idea about what he could do to help his men and to help all those around him. But the second time he just wanted the man dead. Sure the benefits are still there but it was for his pride, for him, not for his men. Missionaries are like that sometimes. Sure we always are working to make people’s lives better but if we do it out of love and out of a true desire to make people’s lives better then we have some killer power. I also notice that when Teancum went for the second time he went in anger. Ruled by his emotions, ruled by the Natural Man. He wasn’t harkening to the spirit. Sometimes as people we just REACT and REACT and react. We don’t pause and pray and seek the Lords input.

So we are going to have to push Josue’s Baptism back a little bit but it is what needs to happen. It was another exciting weekend with the Guevaras this Saturday. Love him to death and like so many other people God lets me see a little bit of his potential and I know why Satan is working so hard on him. There are so many people with amazing potential. So incredible!!

Love Y’all Si tienen preguntas, pregunte me!

Soy Elder Andrews

Y soy un discipulo de Cristo  

No comments:

Post a Comment