THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, June 16, 2014

Thanks to President Wall

Sent Date: Monday, June 16, 2014
Author: Andrews, Zachary Jacob

Beloved President Wall,
It has been a pleasure to know you. Thank you so much for all that you did. Something that you told me that really stuck with me is when you told me in interviews about testifying of the Father's Love for us. I want you to know that I make a point of it to testify of His love as often as I possible can and I have seen the difference it has made in my life. Thank you for the opportunities and wisdom that you have given me. I strive to be the kind of man that you are. I really appreciate your example. I don't really know what more to say. I love you. I thank you. I pray for you. I will never forget you.

With all the thanks I can muster,
Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment