THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, June 2, 2014

Out of my League

Weekly Letter - 02 Jun 2014
Sent Date: Monday, June 2, 2014
Author: Andrews, Zachary Jacob
President,
I am excited for this transfer. Thanks for the opportunity to be with Elder Herbert. He is a super star. Such a good missionary when it is his turn to talk when we teach I just look at him and listen. To say that he oozes the spirit would be and understatement. No. He calls the spirit to come and shake you awake. I hit the Jackpot. I always had good companions, even if I didn't realize it at the time, but he takes the cake.

Anyway the missionaries here are awesome the Sisters, Mickho and McClendon are awesome and the Kellers....Give me a break, awesome. I hate to say it but I am our of my league. They are awesome. The Branch though I have mixed feeling about from what I saw they seem fine, small but fine. Elder Herbert assures me on the other hand that, that is not the case. I will see what is going on and make a conclusion for myself, like I always do.

Love you and thanks for this opportunity.
Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment