THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, June 30, 2014

World Cup


Today at 10:05 AM
So if you don't know, the World Cup is on. I have watched so many soccer games in the last two weeks it is crazy. Everyone is watching them. We have been doing lots of service this week. Helping people move and translating in the hospital cause the hospital here doesn't have translators, except for the one random doctor who stopped by after three hours and spoke perfect Spanish then left...weird. This week was my year mark as well as my birthday. The latter doesn't really bother me but my year mark makes me feel sick. I feel like I have been working as hard as I can to get up to cruising speed and now I am trying to slow down and enjoy the ride. Crazy!!! I love this work; it is amazing. Anyway nothing really happened this week. We feel some hesitation from Kilna (pregnant woman who got a blessing and was healed) and that is always sad but it is how this work goes. One opportunity fails and another one pops up. I am waiting.

Elder Andrews
Elder Andrews's District (not a double date)




No comments:

Post a Comment