THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Farewell Tour

Sep 17
This week has been one big farewell tour for my Comp, Elder Mellor. I have eaten so much food, I never want to eat again. Anyway I am really nervous to take over the area with my new comp. I am also really nervous to get a new comp, way more nervous than I was last time.  It matters if your comp works.  But I am excited for the days when two lunch appointments and three dinner appointments end. Holy cow it is a lot of food.  And Hispanics don't ever believe you when you say that your full, they just give you more food.
 
I am really starting to become amazing friends with all the Elders and all the Sister here on the West Bank.
 
We are doing more work with less actives but it was hard this week because, like I said before, everyone wants to feed us so this week was a lot of sharing messages with members. Which is different. just some of the things that they think of is genius and gives me a lot of thinks to use when I teach less actives and Investigators.
 
Love you all,
 
Elder Andrews
 
PS This is a Cajun member teaching an elder how to play the ukulele.

No comments:

Post a Comment