THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 14


Oct 14
Things are really starting to pick up in our area. We have gotten in contact with a lot of the less actives in the area and have found 5 new investigators this week.  It is so awesome!! Not a whole lot happened beside that though.  Mostly just working and working everyday all day. My comp hurt his back so we have had the car all week and that is good because my bike is broken like a chicken.  But honestly I don't really like having the car. I like biking.  The only down side to biking has been the actual bike itself, they are not made to have so many miles put on them everyday and to be ridden everyday all day.
 
Sorry I am not really feeling talkative today.
 
Let me know if there is someone that I should be sending this too that I am not or if you want me to stop sending this too you. Whatever. No es importante para nada.
 
Love ya'll,
 
Elder Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment