THE VISION OF THE SOUTH

"Make no small plans: This is the vision I have for the South. I believe that one day the South will baptize more people into the church than all other English speaking missions in the world together....We will see the time when we will baptize hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands...In your day you will see a million members of the church in the South. There will be temples plural in the Southern States. What a great call you have to serve with these marvelous people." President Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Power of the Gospel

So this week I have really noticed the power of the this gospel. Norma is completely different. She is a spiritual giant now! We went over to her house last Wednesday and just had a quick visit with her outside because her husband, Daniel, wasn't there and I just noticed that she was changed. The light of Christ had COMPLETELY CHANGED HER APPEARANCE!!! I am still in shock almost a week later it is incredible.
 
So one thing that I remember you saying is that out here I can reinvent myself. And I think I did without meaning too...scratch that I did no such thing. God made me different. I am just so happy and positive, and I figured that I am really funny when things are hard or when I am having a really hard time.  Extremely funny about that whole bike situation.
 
I am good really good just enjoy the little thing that is all I do and there are plenty of them.  
 
Well I got your cookies (which were delicious and my comps loved) on Saturday.
 
Love you tons Mom I really do. I am sorry that I am not doing a better job keeping you updated, but I am trying. Life is good out here, really good.
 
Love, Elder Andrews
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment